-

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Hell Trip

Just when i thought things couldn't get any worse, I was proved wrong.

As i've said earlier on how my flight was delayed thus leading to me missing my other two flights. Yes I they booked me a new flight the next day, and compensated me with a night in Abu Dhabi in their hotel. 3 meals. Yay -_-

So i boardoyed the plane to New York JFK International Airport via Etihad airways. Just when i was about to enjoy my flight with some in flight entertainment, i realized that my screen was red! I asked the flight attendant, he said he will fix it. But, it was never fixed! My screen was spoiled! WHY MINE?! WHY NOT THE PERSON NEXT TO ME?!

For 15 hours i had to suffer without any movies. I either played "Who wants to be a millionaire" or watched Death Race on the screen next to me.

Moving on, my flight from NY to Buffalo was also delayed for one hour.

And when i thought i've finally reached and could go back to the hotel and crash comfortably, my baggage was not on the conveyer belt. After further investigation, we found out that both my baggages were left in the airport. The HORROR and FRUSTRATION i tell you. Words alone will not do justice.

So here am i, in my hotel. With internet access but without my baggage without new change of clothes. Its just like having your mcdonalds meal when they give you your fries first without the burger? Much worse actually.



I miss my leng lui oh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home