New
Apart from all the sad and depressing times about leaving, worrying, wondering, doubting. There are also positives I could withdraw from this whole ordeal (super drama king). One of them is being able to shop for new stuff, and "toys".
I wouldn't call it shopping therapy (cause I would obviously sound like Elton John) bur I would consider it something more like contributing and boosting the economy! Pumping funds if ya know what i mean!
I'm already talking nonsense before I start.
Anyway, other than my new laptop. I got myself a new SlR. The cheapest, and its not too shabby plus i'm really satisfied with it! And yes, i paid a portion of it.
So here are few pictures i took on the first day that i bought my camera.










Still new in the editting part as you can see, but there's always room for learning!
Merry Christmas everyone!
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home