Wassup!
Hi! hi! I'm blogging in my dad's office now. No i'm not slacking, i am merely making good use of free time now.
Anyway I will blog on the past month's happenings soon.
Thank you all for your wonderful feedback on whether i should look like a monk. Maybe I should, but i will decide on that later.
Anyway, i came up with a new poll which I taught off randomly while doing my really BIG business in some toilet at Carrefour.
Do vote!
Anyway I will blog on the past month's happenings soon.
Thank you all for your wonderful feedback on whether i should look like a monk. Maybe I should, but i will decide on that later.
Anyway, i came up with a new poll which I taught off randomly while doing my really BIG business in some toilet at Carrefour.
Do vote!
.jpg)
1 Comments:
The most feasible solution would be to wipe your arse using your underwear and throw it away. Is that what you did?
At any rate, this poll made me lose my appetite.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home