-

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Until we meet again

Andrew, my dear Andrew.

I've understand now how it really feels like to lose someone you really love. Most people don't, YET. You've taught me too many things, even you leaving us have.

Shaun could not have said it any better "We try to be strong to not shed tears, but please forgive us Andrew if we can’t hold back our ever flowing tears for we miss you so much." Your brother said to me to have faith and to not cry because you have gone to heaven. But what he doesn't know its not my selfishness of wanting you around that i cry, but its the thought of not having you around aches my heart so badly. I miss you too much.

I cry when thoughts of you run through my head. I am a mess right now. You taught me to "Mind over matter" which became my personal motto, but now this seems to be the hardest matter i have to overcome.

I am so glad that i was there with you, played your last game of futsal, played your last game of dota, watched your last movie and even your last day of gym-ing. We were a team, when everyone left.

You were the only one that talked to me about GOD. Your desire to know more, inspired me. I'm gonna miss giving you spiritual advices. HEHE Good times, good times.

Every man dies, but not every man really lives. Andrew Yap, i assure you you have lived well, impacting this life of mine, being part of who i am today. And I thank you for that, my good friend and brother.

Death ends a life, not a relationship.



Definitely going to miss you cam-whoring with my phone too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home