MTV Asia Awards
So just last week i went for MTV Asia Awards. Don't ask me how i got it, or more like don't ask me how much i paid for it. But it was definitely worth the money, considering it was a life time experience, possibly the closest you can get to a Grammy award ceremony, and also get to stay for FREE in Joyce's "B's" suite (if you get what i mean).
Anyway, here am i looking leng chai and wern eik looking leng lui well dressed for our exclusive event.

Just wanted to feel like we were going to Grammy only.

Pussycat dolls. Nicole was pointing at me by the way.
During commercial breaks, these two - Uht and Miss Iforgothername,butithinkit'sKaren would come out and get the crowd happy and excited. By throwing freebies and stuff all. They are really good looking, especially that girl!

Yeah, Utt is gay. A homo. They say a lot of good looking guys end up being gay. How sad huh girls? But no worries! I'm not gay! *giggles
Anyway, moving on...

One Republic! Yeah, pointing at me again. One of the main reasons i went, but they were okayyy only. What high expectations i have.

Leona Lewis!

Click 5!
And last but not least,

Panic! At the disco.
Panic and Leona gave the best performance among the lot. Super tight despite the crappy sound system.
Overall the whole Genting trip was super fun! Get to play arcade and all somore! I had more fun than the outdoor theme park! (I'm 20 next month by the way)
But I still felt the Asia awards was still a small fry. That's because all the international artists that came down to perform, all won awards during the event. So how lame can that be? Everything somehow staged? I think?
One more thing I found out from the Asia awards too!
Ever wonder how even someone like Jared Leto can host an award show so smoothly with all those lame jokes?
Anyway, here am i looking leng chai and wern eik looking leng lui well dressed for our exclusive event.
Just wanted to feel like we were going to Grammy only.
Pussycat dolls. Nicole was pointing at me by the way.
During commercial breaks, these two - Uht and Miss Iforgothername,butithinkit'sKaren would come out and get the crowd happy and excited. By throwing freebies and stuff all. They are really good looking, especially that girl!
Yeah, Utt is gay. A homo. They say a lot of good looking guys end up being gay. How sad huh girls? But no worries! I'm not gay! *giggles
Anyway, moving on...
One Republic! Yeah, pointing at me again. One of the main reasons i went, but they were okayyy only. What high expectations i have.
Leona Lewis!
Click 5!
And last but not least,
Panic! At the disco.
Panic and Leona gave the best performance among the lot. Super tight despite the crappy sound system.
Overall the whole Genting trip was super fun! Get to play arcade and all somore! I had more fun than the outdoor theme park! (I'm 20 next month by the way)
But I still felt the Asia awards was still a small fry. That's because all the international artists that came down to perform, all won awards during the event. So how lame can that be? Everything somehow staged? I think?
One more thing I found out from the Asia awards too!
Ever wonder how even someone like Jared Leto can host an award show so smoothly with all those lame jokes?
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home