-

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Carpe diem

Hello fellow readers! I'm currently on my break now, so anyone want to chill, club, partayyyy with the ben-ster can just give me a ring ring.

Actually i'm just slacking around while i'm suppose to apply for killer unis in the US. And I will definitely blog about MTV Asia awards and the Panic! at the disco concert when i get back my camera from Wernz.

And oh yah, i have also been playing badminton lately! So fun! Reviving those lost talents of mine. But shuttlecocks now are so expensive and even selling for 70! for a tube of 10 Yonex shuttlecock?! =0 That's even more expensive than playing futsal already.

The other day i went back to school to collect my English - 1119 cert. I miss school, school has changed so much, or maybe i have changed. And the worse part was while i was looking for my name through the name list, i see Andrew's name there. His cert uncollected. And memories of us together in school just flash by again. Sigh.

I love you laaa Andrew. Wish you were here to join me wearing sleeveless jerseys to show off our sexy biceps. haha

It's been awhile since i last posted up pictures of me. So...


Hello there! Still looking good.

BYE




I finally blogged! Are you entertained?! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home