Story of my life
So this is how it feels like leaving. Its not fun at all i must say and i'm glad its finally over!
Thanks for all the letters and gifts! As you all know i'm a person that likes to safe the best for last. I literally waited until they switch offed the lights in the plane before i started reading it. Wee
And oh! Firstly, my flight got delayed for an hour. I thought it was a good thing because i would have had more time to say bye to my friends and family. But it has cost me to miss my flight. Its quite scary seeing your plane leave like that and not able to do anything. I could have boarded my plane if i had my boarding pass, but the people in KL told me to get it over there. But it was impossible to do so, as i went to the counter IT was such a MESS! There was no order or system at all eventhough my case was an emergency it didn't matter. NObody bothered! Talk about louzy airports. So here i am now, stuck in some hotel (not bad i must say) in Abu Dhabhi.
Oh well. I have to leave for the airport soon. Btw, i have international roaming now ^^
So take care all, and don't worry i will take care myself!
Thanks for all the letters and gifts! As you all know i'm a person that likes to safe the best for last. I literally waited until they switch offed the lights in the plane before i started reading it. Wee
And oh! Firstly, my flight got delayed for an hour. I thought it was a good thing because i would have had more time to say bye to my friends and family. But it has cost me to miss my flight. Its quite scary seeing your plane leave like that and not able to do anything. I could have boarded my plane if i had my boarding pass, but the people in KL told me to get it over there. But it was impossible to do so, as i went to the counter IT was such a MESS! There was no order or system at all eventhough my case was an emergency it didn't matter. NObody bothered! Talk about louzy airports. So here i am now, stuck in some hotel (not bad i must say) in Abu Dhabhi.
Oh well. I have to leave for the airport soon. Btw, i have international roaming now ^^
So take care all, and don't worry i will take care myself!
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home