2009: A New Chapter
Happy new year everybody!
Looking back the past year, 2008 has been a very humbling yet memorable experience. I've learnt so much and got closer to many friends too and I am truly grateful to God for that. You know who you all are.
Tonight is my last night here in PJ before I leave for the United States of America!
I love family, WernEik, friends, food, Blitzone, futsal, and everything else that I may have missed out. Yay! All of you have been such a major impact to my life, and I can only hope that I am able to return that favor.
Peace and much love. I
Genting the other day...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Looking back the past year, 2008 has been a very humbling yet memorable experience. I've learnt so much and got closer to many friends too and I am truly grateful to God for that. You know who you all are.
Tonight is my last night here in PJ before I leave for the United States of America!
I love family, WernEik, friends, food, Blitzone, futsal, and everything else that I may have missed out. Yay! All of you have been such a major impact to my life, and I can only hope that I am able to return that favor.
Peace and much love. I
Genting the other day...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home