Drama drama drama!
Yes yes yes, another accident. Someone tell me why?! WHY?! I think i get the most drama on the road, for an 18 year old. My 3rd accident in less than a year?
So i was driving along the LDP, Kelana Jaya to Sunway (you should know by this time i was already quite pissed because i was being naive thinking there isn't any jam in the LDP) Cars bumper to bumper. Then suddenly, Savvy WNL 6920 was bumper to bumper too near. A loud "SHIT" came out from my mouth before pulling over at the road side.
Kinda "settled" it by saying i would pay her when the bill comes. But she was all paranoid, and insisted that she took down my details. "IC or license please?" Sound just like a policeman. Her bumper was a little dented, and the area above the bumper cracked. She then gave me her card, and i drove off unsatisfied. (because it wasn't entirely my fault la, braking for no reason)

I then met up with her at the mechanic... And wow, she got a guy/bodyguard/driver/whatever which has nothing to do with the accident with her.
ben : How much is it?
Girl : The guy said it would be 400-500 to take take out the bumper, knock here knock there bla bla bla..
ben : Okay. I'm just going to give this straight to you. I can't afford 400.
Girl : How much can you pay?
ben : 200 only if not have to make report.
Girl : looks at wierd guyfriend Okay lah, make report.
I told my parents everything. haha My dad told me no need to go make police report. So the situation was very much "chilling la", it's all "cool".
When i having my econs class... Handphone rang
ben : Hellooooo?
XX : Ini Benjamin Teh kah?
ben : Ya.
XX : Ini Sarjan Bakar dari Balai PJ State. Lu belum buat report ker? Amoi itu dah buat report tadi. Nanti lu tak buat report saya akan compound you punya kereta.
ben : =O ! OK OK! Saya datang buat report.
XX : Saya trust kamu ya
ben : ya ya!
Went straight to the balai after class. I thought to myself, shit up woman really go make report, couldn't she just take the 200? Small matter have to go disturb my goodfriends. The Sarjan was very nice trying to help me out in any possible way. I was sitting there wondering whether these were hints
"Lu datang balik bayar saman di tinhkat 1 atas, around RM 300. You jumpa saya, saya cuba dapat murah." hmmm Then after that he said...
"Saya tak mau minta sen pun, saya bantu dengan ikhlas." hmm

Shook hands and thank my new buddy then went home with a saman. I'd rather pay the government then to pay that stupid girl. blah

The other day i dreamed i broke out from prison just like the show Prison Break.
So i was driving along the LDP, Kelana Jaya to Sunway (you should know by this time i was already quite pissed because i was being naive thinking there isn't any jam in the LDP) Cars bumper to bumper. Then suddenly, Savvy WNL 6920 was bumper to bumper too near. A loud "SHIT" came out from my mouth before pulling over at the road side.
Kinda "settled" it by saying i would pay her when the bill comes. But she was all paranoid, and insisted that she took down my details. "IC or license please?" Sound just like a policeman. Her bumper was a little dented, and the area above the bumper cracked. She then gave me her card, and i drove off unsatisfied. (because it wasn't entirely my fault la, braking for no reason)

I then met up with her at the mechanic... And wow, she got a guy/bodyguard/driver/whatever which has nothing to do with the accident with her.
ben : How much is it?
Girl : The guy said it would be 400-500 to take take out the bumper, knock here knock there bla bla bla..
ben : Okay. I'm just going to give this straight to you. I can't afford 400.
Girl : How much can you pay?
ben : 200 only if not have to make report.
Girl : looks at wierd guyfriend Okay lah, make report.
I told my parents everything. haha My dad told me no need to go make police report. So the situation was very much "chilling la", it's all "cool".
When i having my econs class... Handphone rang
ben : Hellooooo?
XX : Ini Benjamin Teh kah?
ben : Ya.
XX : Ini Sarjan Bakar dari Balai PJ State. Lu belum buat report ker? Amoi itu dah buat report tadi. Nanti lu tak buat report saya akan compound you punya kereta.
ben : =O ! OK OK! Saya datang buat report.
XX : Saya trust kamu ya
ben : ya ya!
Went straight to the balai after class. I thought to myself, shit up woman really go make report, couldn't she just take the 200? Small matter have to go disturb my goodfriends. The Sarjan was very nice trying to help me out in any possible way. I was sitting there wondering whether these were hints
"Lu datang balik bayar saman di tinhkat 1 atas, around RM 300. You jumpa saya, saya cuba dapat murah." hmmm Then after that he said...
"Saya tak mau minta sen pun, saya bantu dengan ikhlas." hmm

Shook hands and thank my new buddy then went home with a saman. I'd rather pay the government then to pay that stupid girl. blah

The other day i dreamed i broke out from prison just like the show Prison Break.
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home