Ewww...
Remember the time when you were young and stupid, you did stupid things like eating your own booger? If you want to justify yourself by saying it is OKAY to eat your booger because you were young or for only GOD knows what reason it is, NO IT IS NOT OKAY! Just to clarify, i never done it before.
The other day, i was grossed out by a kid. She (you'll never know what chun chicks nowadays did when they were young) was picking her nose. She then took a quick look at her delicous homemade delicacy before licking her finger. Mmmmmm, YUM YUM!
Eww... Could ben tay be anymore disgusting?
Few days back,
I saw a lizard, half dead and tail-less.
The next day,
I saw it again. This time it was dead and there were ants all over. All fighting for a piece of their lizard McDeluxe. It smelt like rotten milk.
Eww... Could ben tay be anymore disgusting?
I could show you some lizard pictures.
The other day, i was grossed out by a kid. She (you'll never know what chun chicks nowadays did when they were young) was picking her nose. She then took a quick look at her delicous homemade delicacy before licking her finger. Mmmmmm, YUM YUM!
Eww... Could ben tay be anymore disgusting?
Few days back,
I saw a lizard, half dead and tail-less.
The next day,
I saw it again. This time it was dead and there were ants all over. All fighting for a piece of their lizard McDeluxe. It smelt like rotten milk.
Eww... Could ben tay be anymore disgusting?
I could show you some lizard pictures.
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home