Sigh
Today marks the saddest day of the year. Sigh
I lost my Oakley's. Now i just have the oakley box and the stupid cloth to keep. Sigh. The day i feared has finally come. Remember the feeling of losing your Digimon version 9? losing your Charizard foil card? I feel the same way now. Stupid and angry.
Trying to think where i last put it does not help at all. And i just notice i misplaced it probably 5 days i last used it.
"WOO! Today SUNNY DAY! Sun is GLARING! Can lan yeng abit!" benjamin thought to himself. *looks into compartment for his shades
"WHERE IS IT?!"
Not so cool after all ben tay.
I am forgetful and careless when it comes to keeping my property. Not irresponsible, just forgetful. Sigh
I lost my Oakley's. Now i just have the oakley box and the stupid cloth to keep. Sigh. The day i feared has finally come. Remember the feeling of losing your Digimon version 9? losing your Charizard foil card? I feel the same way now. Stupid and angry.
Trying to think where i last put it does not help at all. And i just notice i misplaced it probably 5 days i last used it.
"WOO! Today SUNNY DAY! Sun is GLARING! Can lan yeng abit!" benjamin thought to himself. *looks into compartment for his shades
"WHERE IS IT?!"
Not so cool after all ben tay.
I am forgetful and careless when it comes to keeping my property. Not irresponsible, just forgetful. Sigh
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home