-

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happiness

I've changed my poll to a new one! Apparently I have too many gross friends that would rather walk out with their shit stuck up their butts. I hope the shit drips down the legs and unto your socks.

Anyway...

I was struggling to complete a 2 page essay draft, yes 2 pages only, which was due tomorrow. I hate writing essays sometimes, cause you know the feeling you get when you essay is just not good enough? and you keep correcting it over and over again. Which would lead you so frustrated that you start playing Counter Strike?

Well yeah.

But miracles do happen in Buffalo. I open my email inbox in which I received one of the most beautiful emails ever received (2nd only to April Ng's DUH)

"Due to sickness, tomorrow's class is CANCELED"

Hallelujah.

I really think I should start attending the Christian Fellowship. haha i'm so funny

I miss you.



Especially those lips. :D



Mushy mushy la once in awhile. I heard girls like one haha

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

glad you're settling in.. and yes. go to the CF there.. and meet some more international students - esp Christian ones. It's nice to see & meet diversity -- all in a common bond in Jesus. really one. :)

enjoy the snow!!! and beannies!!! :D

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home