-

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Just to keep this thing alive

We celebrated our 5th anniversary together last week! 5 years? Can anyone beat that?

I took her for camping... Outside my house! In a tent! (which took alot of work to set up) haha Candlelight dinner inside. And she says i'm pretending to be romantic! How thoughtful.

I've been with her for so long that sometimes it even scares me a little. But i thank God for this relationship, that it lasted so long and the joy it has given me. I've learned so much from this relationship and this girl. Part of who i am today is because of this girl.

-

I want to be consistent with my study plan.

I want good results.

I want to go to camp.

I want wisdom.

I should blog more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home