Pain
I sprained/twisted (i still don't know the difference) my ankle yesterday playing football. I even heard my ankle "snap" Stupid uneven field. I so man also gotta admit it was damn painful. Now it's swelling like one big purple tomato.
So today went to college walking like a retard only. Everybody i passed by looked at me, then started checking out my foot. Sigh
No more running
No more walking like a normal boy (how to take out gf out dating in 1u?!)
No wearing shoes
No more football
AH, THE HORROR...
So today went to college walking like a retard only. Everybody i passed by looked at me, then started checking out my foot. Sigh
No more running
No more walking like a normal boy (how to take out gf out dating in 1u?!)
No wearing shoes
No more football
AH, THE HORROR...
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home