-

Monday, June 25, 2007

I love my friends

The title has got nothing to do with todays post.

Few days back, my Oakley's and my whole cD case was stolen at Sungai Wang car park. I didn't really want to tell anyone about it when it happened la. It hurt so much, the Oakleys wasn't the problem, but just the thought of all my cDs; Norah Jones =O , GooGoo Dolls live =O !, Damien Rice =O !!, Blink 182 =O !!!, John Mayer =0 !!! Can T.T already lar... Shall not go into the details. I think it was a "punishment" from God, maybe i've been too materialistic lately, and forgotten whatever i've owned and have belongs to him. Which also means he can take it all away even by letting some stupid #)*@#)@($*#)$ steal it.

Sigh, the thought of a lala Chai selling my Cd's for 10 ringgit. THE HORROR!

Anyway, moving on to a "HAHA" note. haha That day Sunday, i took a 15 minute nap before i left for captain ball practise. So while i was on my way, driving me and my sis there. Suddenly =O ! I felt something wasn't right. *Feels groin area

"OH SHIT! FORGOT TO WEAR MY UNDIES! HAHAAHAHAHA"

So I played captain ball without any undies . I quickly turn back and wore one lah!

I tell you it was so funny, i was even laughing to myself all the way to ss2! HAHAHAHA

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thank God He took away only the Cds and sunnies, if you're thinking of it being a lesson from God :) very very mild compared to Job's wife and children and everything he owned and even his health.. :p So, thank God for all He has blessed us with eh?? :)

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home