-

Monday, June 18, 2007

Hiatus for 20 days?!

Oh Oh this is bad. But all that matters is that i'm back?! I'm sorry i made everyone refreshing this page for 20 days.

Anywayzzz, few days back i had my class reunion! HAHA No no, not high school reunion ok!? PRIMARY school, YUK CHAI. Honestly speaking, i was quite reluctant to meet up with my ex classmates ex pepsi cola buddies, ex-recess companions, because we haven't met for 7 years?! So i felt it would be totally awkward. I think even if i met any one of them in 1u, i would have pretended i forgotten them. sigh, i am mean.

But all in all, i am glad i went, even though Island Cafe was pathetic, and expensive and with not so great food. I am quite surprise they managed to get so many (10 i think? ahah) to come. EVERYONE LOOKED SO... DIFFERENT?!

I had fun la, so all of you out there don't ffk your ex school mates for a reunion.



___________________________________________________________

Now i know why tattoos are addicted. (Please, the pain is NOT addictive) Just have collections, like collecting stamps! Weeee.

Oh oh, yesterday night was at the Copa IBA meeting. So i was quite restless then i started to stretched my arms. I THINK AUNTIE MAY LEE SAW IT?! haha why la so stupid wear the quiksilver shirt?!



May not be playing futsal for Copa IBA, but captain ball for the first time! fooh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home