Breathe
Going into my 2nd month, I have to say I am really enjoying it more than i expected it to be. I have decent friends, decent food, and also decent computer games to keep me close to blitzone. Ok fine, it was a bad joke. Life here has still yet to be great. I have time to talk to my girlfriend and i'm happy. Not great, but happy!
I have exams next week, and I think work should pile up real soon.
Oh by the way, I have been chosen as one of the pledges. Means hopefully in 8 weeks time I will cross into the frat.

View of Buffalo from my building
And now I understand why girlfriend likes to shop online. The efficiency shopping online here compared to back home realy tempts you to log into Amazon.com and indulge in your hearts desires (which you will probably only regret later) shh... don't tell mom and dad. And not to mention the waiting, for your package to arrive. Fooh, it's as good as saving your virginity for marriage. Talk about sweet agony.
Sometimes I talk too much nonsense.
Its 1 am now, i'm going to have my instand noondles now, yum! (Sigh, I miss Maggi)
I have exams next week, and I think work should pile up real soon.
Oh by the way, I have been chosen as one of the pledges. Means hopefully in 8 weeks time I will cross into the frat.
View of Buffalo from my building
And now I understand why girlfriend likes to shop online. The efficiency shopping online here compared to back home realy tempts you to log into Amazon.com and indulge in your hearts desires (which you will probably only regret later) shh... don't tell mom and dad. And not to mention the waiting, for your package to arrive. Fooh, it's as good as saving your virginity for marriage. Talk about sweet agony.
Sometimes I talk too much nonsense.
Its 1 am now, i'm going to have my instand noondles now, yum! (Sigh, I miss Maggi)
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home