Blogging spreeeee
It's a beautiful day today, the best so far I have been here. The temperature was much warmer and greens could be seen instead of just plain white snow. Not to mention animals too, spring is in the air. They warned me not to jinx it though, seems Buffalo's mood swings are as bad as a woman menstruating. Oh well,
I took a walk back alone this time from class today to appreciate the awesome wheather. Stopped by Tim Hortons for breakfast and coffee, accompanied by my Richard Branson book. I enjoy spending alone times once in awhile.



The hotel where I live in


Obviously there won't be pictures of my alone time.
I took a walk back alone this time from class today to appreciate the awesome wheather. Stopped by Tim Hortons for breakfast and coffee, accompanied by my Richard Branson book. I enjoy spending alone times once in awhile.



The hotel where I live in


Obviously there won't be pictures of my alone time.
.jpg)
5 Comments:
Nice pictures man. Squirrels, need to get them in the fray too. :D
Thanks alot to my Malay friend, who finally replied me on msn.
eh im more malay then him wei.
Yah, i WAS referring to YOU.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home