-

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dissapointed

With myself. (yet, again)

Once again, i never fail to do something so stupid, to be so angry at myself again. If i wasn't sane, i probably would be cutting myself, banging my head on the wall or maybe just pour some boiling oil on my hand just to remind myself what i've done.

Remember the weekend when i was at Redang? Didn't turn out that "Fun" anymore.
Today i found out i missed my history mid-term exam just to... HAVE FUN!

What stupidity?

B for BODOH!

Sheer madness!

I know i don't deserve to give any excuses. I know everyone out there expected much more responsbility from me (maybe not), so did i. You can spare me your lectures, don't bother judging me.

This is it, the point where it turns.

I failed in the only possible way to repay them for all the blessings they have given me.

Sorry mom.

Sorry dad.

I will change... Watch me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness" 1 John 1:9

"Blessed is the man whose sin the LORD will never count against him" Romans 4:8

be blessed.. :)

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home