Untitled.
I went to Eneos 2 days ago and got my Savvy baby it's 1st birthday present. Knn Air Filter Open Pod type.

No no, not the kan nin neh air filter. Just K&N, don't know what it stands for, maybe Ah Kong and Ah Nong corp. I am so happy now. hee hee.
On a more embarassing note, remember the post on farting for noobs? Just now in college it happened to me. AHAHAH
Lecturer was lecturing, students putting on attentive ears, then ben tay accidently let off a cheeky and "shy" fart; "pooooott"
A part of me just kept convincing myself "No one heard lah, no onee. Just continue to act dumb."
And the other part "DAMN, THAT WAS LOUD. LAUGH AT PEOPLE SOMORE LAH, DAI SEI. HAHAHA"
I think someone could be blogging about the guy in front of them that farted. Sigh
Anyway, just wanted to post up pictures from RBS that was taken only with my camera.

Rbs mission trip

Guitarist of Rbs '06

Who's cuter?

No no, not the kan nin neh air filter. Just K&N, don't know what it stands for, maybe Ah Kong and Ah Nong corp. I am so happy now. hee hee.
On a more embarassing note, remember the post on farting for noobs? Just now in college it happened to me. AHAHAH
Lecturer was lecturing, students putting on attentive ears, then ben tay accidently let off a cheeky and "shy" fart; "pooooott"
A part of me just kept convincing myself "No one heard lah, no onee. Just continue to act dumb."
And the other part "DAMN, THAT WAS LOUD. LAUGH AT PEOPLE SOMORE LAH, DAI SEI. HAHAHA"
I think someone could be blogging about the guy in front of them that farted. Sigh
Anyway, just wanted to post up pictures from RBS that was taken only with my camera.

Rbs mission trip

Guitarist of Rbs '06

Who's cuter?
.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home